Volleyball-friendly ponytails that can withstand every dig, dive and spike!
Girls who are into sports would understand the crucialness of managing and keeping their locks in place. Whether you’re at the beach or inside the court, volleyball players wouldn’t want their hair all over the place. With their hair up, they can easily concentrate and focus on the game more hence ponytails has been one of their all-time favorite hairdos.
Pretty much volleyball players would agree that weak ponytails which tend to sag with every dive and spike are the worst. Nothing more annoying than not being able to focus in a match and missing the ball because your hair keeps getting in your way. Here are some hair struggles that volleyball players tend to experience during a game:
- Hair ties snapping
- Frizzy hair
- Constantly fixing their saggy ponytail
- Getting distracted by their hair getting in their eyes and face
- Painful scalp due to tight hairstyles
- Tearing their hair out when they take their hair out of a ponytail
- Takes time to perfect their hairstyle
To all our sporty girls out there who struggle with these, we recommend for you to try the Pony-O. It’s a revolutionary hair accessory that’s like no other conventional hair ties. It's the right choice to use for your game-ready hairstyle. If you’re a player, here’s why you should purchase one TODAY:
Easy frizz-free pony
You tend to get frizzy hair, especially at the beach, so you obviously don’t want to add more damage to your hair. We have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that your usual hair accessories— elastics, hair ties, bobby pins, etc. cause your hair so much harm without you knowing the risks of it such as breakage, split ends, tangled and more frizzy hair! Good news: With Pony-O you won’t have to worry about any of those because we assure you that it is 100% damage free! Plus no more hair-ripping while taking your mane out of your ponytail because with Pony-O’s unique structure, you can easily slide your hair out of your swing updo with no worries!
Ponytail for volleyball that won’t break
Hair ties that break is a big no-no! You can’t fix your hair when your hair tie breaks in the middle of a match! As players, you have the responsibility to make sure that everything is set before the game, especially your hair. Just when you thought you’re ready to kill the game, your tie suddenly hang you out to dry. Short horror story. Fear not because we’re here to make sure that after reading this blog you will never, ever, ever, getting back together to your old hair ties again. We’re rooting for you that’s why we want only the best for you! Use Pony-O instead of hair ties because it is designed to last hundreds and hundreds of uses. It’s perfect for sports and any active lifestyle therefore a lot of volleyball players highly recommend using it! They know what’s up!
Block the pain for the game
You won’t be able to focus when you’re uncomfortable with your clothes especially your hair accessory since headaches will affect your concentration and mental state. Tight ponytails tend to hurt your scalp because it pulls the hair too much affecting your delicate hairline and nerves. With that said, you deserve something that will help you focus; something that is light and will treat you right. Pony-O is the perfect match for you! It feels nothing in your hair plus it creates the perfect ponytail that is tight but comfortable and sag-proof! Amen to that, sister!
Now, change your hair game and ace that match with with these diggin’ ponytails for volleyball players using the Pony-O which you can make in under a minute:
The sleek and high ponytail
This hairstyle is fast and easy, all you need is your Pony-O and your game face on since you’ll be showing your entire face to the crowd with this do. Dive, dig, and spike with complete confidence while maintaining a sleek and high ponytail!
- Pull your hair through the Pony-O, making sure to keep it close to your head.
- Flatten and squeeze the Pony-O to hold your hair in place.
- By using your thumb, individually and sharply bend the sides of the Pony-O to secure your ponytail.
The butterfly ponytail
You can still serve some looks while playing your favorite sports! Low ponytails are perfect if you’re not a fan of high ponytail and you don’t want your hair to hit your face. Though it might look tricky, we promise you it’s not! Add a good quality and damage free hair band— hey, you can still be a trendsetter in a match!
- Gather your hair up in a ponytail.
- Take your Pony-O and pull your hair through it.
- Squash the band flat.
- Slide the band back. (approximately three fingers from your head)
- Press the ends down with your thumbs.
- Gently dig a hole in your hair between the head and the band.
- Fold the hole open.
- Using four fingers, flip the Pony-O up and through the hole first and then pull your hair through afterwards.
The twisted knot
Now for you who want to be totally free from any hair distraction, we suggest you try this twisted knot. This works best for medium length hair as it will fit perfectly in the Pony-O hence it won't budge even if you jump and run around.
- Gather your hair up in a ponytail at a desired height.
- Twist your hair in a tight knot, switching hands to keep it tight as you twist.
- Slip the know to the Pony-O.
- Squash it flat close to your head.
- Shape it with your thumbs on top and forefinger on the bottom.
- Press the ends down to secure it.
Make sure that you’re next hit will kill the game now that you have Pony-O to have your back!