Cute and perky ponytails for running are made possible by Pony-O!
Finally, you decided to sign that gym membership so you can run in a treadmill or set the alarm to run outside as soon as you wake up the next morning. We’re proud of you for that! We want you to look your best while doing your cardio so while everything is set; your motivation is skyrocketing, your outfit is on point, your new pair of running shoes are the best and most comfortable thing ever, you even did your research before buying a water bottle. It is only fitting that we make sure you are not missing out one important aspect— your hair.
Although with running, you don’t really have to worry about any complex equipments, you still need to have focus and concentration in doing so. Your hair can be a distraction regardless of its length. Here is a list of pretty much every girl’s dilemma while running:
- Ponytail sagging and drooping while they are running.
- Having to pause ever so often while running to redo their ponytail.
- Looking like a boy because all their hair is pulled back and looks flat.
- End of their ponytail is brushing up against their sweaty neck and back.
- Feeling the weight of their ponytail swinging side-to-side with every step.
- Its considerable weight hurts their scalp as they bounce .
- And probably the most relatable one— hair sticking to their face and hair blocking their vision.
Isn’t it such a nuisance? That is why we are bringing you Pony-O which gives your ponytail security and style at the same time so you can focus on your run! You can now achieve the best looking ponytail that is perfect for running since it will not become loose, slump and become limp hence will compel you to stop running. With Pony-O, your ponytail will still look amazing after a mile long run or more, perfect if you are all about that post sweat selfie or just want to look super cute while sweating away much as still being comfortable and secured!
No more doubling up hair ties, keep your hair up and out of your face when you run and be creative with your ponytail using your Pony-O, no more hair tools and other fancy hair products. Here are some ponytails that are appropriate for running:
Ponytail with Hair Wrap
Here’s our favorite take on the classic ponytail. It’s a quick and easy way to dress up your pony with a small section of hair. Here’s how you can do it:
- Gather your hair into a ponytail at your desired height.
- Leave a small section of hair enough to cover the Pony-O.
- Pull your hair through the Pony-O, making sure to keep it close to your head.
- Flatten and squeeze the Pony-O to hold your hair in place.
- By using your thumb, individually and sharply bend the sides of the Pony-O to secure your ponytail
- Twirl the small section of hair and wrap it around the ponytail then tuck it in.
Ponytail with Braids
How you incorporate your braid to your simple ponytail defines what vibe you want to send out. Ponytails with side braids are more on the feminine side. It looks sweet and light. On the other hand, if you incorporate large braids in your ponytail, it shows a more casual side of you as it looks very laid back. If you want to look cool and dig an edgier look, try small braids that flaunt your roots. Here’s one of our favorite braided ponytail look. You can do the fohawk braid by following these steps:
- Take a section of your hair from the front top of your head.
- Start braiding it adding more hair as you make your way to the back of your head.
- Stop braiding upon reaching the desired height of the ponytail.
- Pull the hair through the Pony-O.
- Completely flatten and squeeze the band.
- Individually and sharply bend the sides of the Pony-O to secure your ponytail.
Ponytail with Headband
If you have bangs or unruly baby hair, headbands are good quick fix to your conundrum. Make sure to use good quality and damage free headband that goes well with the non-damaging Pony-O. Good quality headband will not just keep hair away from you face and nape, it will also soak up sweat so it won’t drip down your face. We all know how sweat can easily overwhelm our delicate skin so it’s sweat absorbing power is a major plus for runners!
Ponytail with Cap
If you’re the type who want to shield your face from the environment but still want to wear ponytails to feel fresh and breezy, wearing a ponytail with a cap is your knight in shining armor. It will make you look extremely sporty too! To rock this look all you have to do is put your hair up in a ponytail using the Pony-O and slide the tail of your pony through the open space above the adjustable strap of your cap. Easy peasy!
Now that you have your perfect ponytail for your next run, you don’t have to worry about hair distractions anymore. You’re all set to run until you drop!