Create sky-high ponytails that will stay up all day!
High ponytails are one of the classic hairstyles that never goes out of style. It’s been here way too long that we can probably right a full blown article about its history. But focusing on the present, we see women in different fields rocking this ‘do. From artists in the red carpet (‘Yonce and Ariana Grande, we see you queens) to well, us…. in our couch probably watching a sappy romantic film on a friday night.
Why high ponytail is a fave
You can wear it anytime and anywhere and make it cute, sleek or edgy, it’s really up to you. High ponytails are so versatile, you can never go wrong with it! Now it may sound we’re praising it too much that you’ll have cold feet trying it but go ahead and read till the end because your inner queen will surely transpire as you find out how easy it is to do a high ponytail by the end of this blog.
All you need is Pony-O
There are hundreds of pins on Pinterest, tutorials on Youtube and search results on Google on how to make a high ponytail but are they as easy and quick as this tutorial we’re going to equip you with? Bet. We’ve said it before and we’re saying it again; if you’re looking for a hair hack to create high ponytails, search no more because Pony-O is the only hair accessory that you need! Yup, you read it right. No more hair tools and other hair products, just the Pony-O. Might seem very ideal but it’s true and a lot of people are living for this hair helper! Maybe it’s time for you to keep up with this trend, yeah?
You know what is the best part in creating high ponytails using the Pony-O? It will stay high, up and perky all day no matter what activity you will be doing! Any sports and activity, it’s the perfect hair accessory for your active lifestyle if you want to keep your hair secured and stylish at the same time. You can:
- wear it to the gym and come out with a perfect looking high ponytail even after you nearly died inside doing your workout.
- If you are into outdoor action, no problem because your hair will stay as high up as the amount of hike and trek that you made!
- You can even wear it in the waters and it won’t sag! Ever heard of sweatproof and waterproof high ponytails? Only possible with Pony-O, sweetie!
We’re also promoting hair care here because Pony-O is damage-free! Take a break from the frizz and breakage that you get from your usual styling necessities when creating high ponytails by putting them aside and reaching out for your Pony-O!
Isn’t it intriguing? Well, here’s the tea. Shaping the Pony-O properly, together with its silicone cover, are the reasons why Pony-O holds the hair super secured in a ponytail. It’s just a matter of properly putting your ponytail in the Pony-O! Thank us later because we already got you covered on that part so you can easily be a high ponytail pro and perfect this look by following these three simple steps:
Step 1: Pull your hair through the Pony-O, making sure to keep it close to your head.
Step 2: Flatten and squash the Pony-O to hold your hair in place.
Step 3: By using your thumb, individually bend the sides of the Pony-O to secure your ponytail.
Remember this golden rule: the sharper the bend, the tighter the ponytail.
Viola! You now have the tip-top high ponytail in less than a minute! Your new-found skill can also be used when you have formal events to attend or when you’re just going out and want to look casual but cute. But if you want to make this hairdo a bit fancier you can always add in braids, texture or it’s sister, the Bling Ringz.
High ponytail that shows your personality? Display the braids
Name a more iconic duo than ponytails and braids, we’ll wait. Braids can instantly give your high ponytail a different vibe. You can reverse braid your hair to create an edgy hairstyle. If you’re leaning to a more casual look, side braids are your friends! On the other hand, if you want to rock a messy look definitely go for the dutch braid plus high and messy ponytail combination.
Add in the twirls through overnight curls
We’re still keeping it damage free here with our overnight curls hack to give your high ponytail some texture! Headband and paper towel curls are two of our favorite techniques to create gorgeous curls overnight!
P.S. Make sure your hair is a bit damp when you do these.
Here’s how you create the headband curls:
- Take a high quality damage free headband and wrap it all the way around your head.
- Horizontally section your hair into two and start wrapping your hair around the headband.
- Start wrapping the hair from the front and add strands as you make your way at the back of your head.
- Continue the process until there’s no hair left to wrap around the headband.
- Leave it overnight
- Take it out in the morning by sliding the headband up off your head and gently unwrap your hair from it.
Here’s how you create the paper towel curls:
- Begin by cutting strips of paper towels.
- Part your hair where you want the curls to be parted.
- Take small section of your hair and the paper towel strip.
- Take the ends of your hair and wrap it around the paper towel.
- When the ends of your hair are able to grip the paper towel strip, wrap the paper towels upwards and gently tie it.
- Repeat for the rest of your hair.
- Take it out in the morning by gently unwrapping your hair from the towel strips.
Nothing better than a high ponytail with a bling
Bling Ringz are making some noise for its innovative concept. It doubles as a hair accessory and a special bracelet! Attending a formal occasion? Dressing up extra tonight? Going to fancy event? Make your high ponytail extra posh, elegant, and eye-catching with the Bling Ringz!
Now, play that Beyonce or Grande song and show off your high ponytail in your own stage (and by that we meant your bedroom)! High ponytails have never been this easy thanks to Pony-O!